I have a 1979 CJ7 with 304v8 that's been stripped down to the bare metal and is currently being prepped for paint. Both rear corners and tailgate already replaced. Two small patches at footwell, and a couple inside where the old roll bar was mounted. Otherwise the original body is in very good condition. Has dry-rotten 35s on it, but comes with a set of used Goodyear 33's I was going to put on it after paint. Two sets of OEM seats, new fender flares, a complete 77 dash panel (previous owner ripped out original dash), SS hardware kit, etc.

Currently it's been stripped of paint, skim coated on about half the body and in primer. Will need a little bit of body prep, followed by paint, then all the pretty stuff. Haven't gone through any of the drivetrain but drove it to the house after purchase and it ran/drove fine.

No top, no back seat.

Runs and drives, but definitely a project. Do the work yourself and finish it out for about $2k-$3k depending on what you buy. Pay someone and you might pay $5k range. Would be worth mid teens when finished.

I'm looking at just getting out from under it at $4k. Went in with a buddy on it. Since we bought it, his Mom passed away and 6 weeks later his dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer so we won't work on it any time soon.

Located in Fairhope on the coast. Cell is 251-300-9055.

Last edited by bamachem; 01/25/17 06:33 AM.

MOLON LABE