465 banks went BANKRUPT , due to being forced to offer sub standard loans with no documentation to people who had NO WAY of paying those loans back, due to the liberals espousing the idea that it is a RIGHT to own a HOME!

It IS NOT!

Heres the link to the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bank_failures_in_the_United_States_(2008%E2%80%93present)

Im sure they were all estatic that the bubble burst! loco

I dont even understand where that kind of thinking comes from..it is so out of touch with reality.

If they did not lend to these people then they were fined/audited by the govt.

The libs were pushing the idea " A dollar and a DREAM!"
One DOLLAR DOWN and you could buy a house. Dont worry about documenting how much you make and what size house you can afford....just put down a high amount on the loan application..(noones checking!)...and you get approved for a bigger house/loan.

I know, Ive been in real estate for 25 years and lived through it.

I saw people buying house well above what they could ever pay. It was INSANITY.

Then, all those "dollar and a dreamers:" started defaulting on their loans...by the millions. And the house of cards the dems built collapsed, the "dreamers" lost their houses, and the economy TANKED.

And then the banks started to get demonized..those EVIL banks..foreclosing on people and taking their homes....!

SMDH! No..the evil was the dems selling that line a bullchit that home ownership is a right.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/24/17 08:49 AM.