Originally Posted By: Johnal3
Originally Posted By: ford150man

Originally Posted By: doekiller
I am confused how that is any of your business.

^^^This^^^

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag
Where's the girls dad in all of this? Or mom or family? Sounds like they need to step in and do their part. Don't take it wrong but if you showed up on my porch dealing me this situation when you're really not a direct parent to all this you'd be politely invited to get off my porch. Once

And ^^^This^^^

I see y'alls point perfectly, but if my kid was acting that way and threatening to hurt himself, I'd appreciate someone telling me. Daddy probably had no idea any of it was going on and has hopefully handled it with his son. I kind of took the OP as saying he was threatening the other kid with his son at first, but I think (and hope) I took that the wrong way.

It was definitely not a threat with my son, and was never meant to be a threatening situation. I am trying to defuse a situation that gets someone hurt and showing my Son a direct approach in problem solving. (at least in my mind I was)

WM Hunter "Trump literally sacrificed himself, his family and all of his businesses for this country.
He literally is a true American hero. And True American Patriot - warts and all."