Originally Posted By: Condor
As far as the low pressure goes, all members live at least 2 hours away, there are designated areas to park vehicles when hunting. We don't hunt over food plots much and the club has 800 acres of 7-10 year old clear cuts which provide plenty of bedding areas. Only 2 members bow hunt and half the members did not show up until Jan 1. The problem with this club is not pressure. I think the existing food sources are poor this year and the deer migrated over to the corn piles on neighboring property. One neighboring club has 9 members on 900 acres and they shot 9 Quality Bucks last year.

This to you may want to think about like what you said above 900 acres and 9 members means more guns in the woods with more deer being killed. As far as your neighbors feeding well I had the same thing happen. They were feeding by the truck load. I had tons on deer on camera in bow season but when gun season came in and my neighbors started hunting and feeding our deer numbers went way down. If they have pulled alot of does to their land then the bucks will follow.