I consider both to be very important. I want a large sucking chest wound on both sides and I want plenty of airflow for the blood to run out. This is the reason I shoot rage and not swackers. The way your lungs work is suction, lungs have no muscle. When you breathe in, you are actually pushing your diaphragm downward which expands your chest cavity and fills your lungs with air. When you break the suction on the chest cavity, the air capacity of the lungs is greatly reduced due to air getting sucked in the holes around the lungs instead of into the lungs. As far as blood trails, imagine this. You have 4 55 gallon drums full of water, they are perfectly sealed. We are gonna do 4 to simulate 2 passthroughs and 2 with no exit wound with rage and swackers. 1 drum is gonna have a 5/16" hole in one side, 1 is gonna have a 2 inch hole in one side, these are the no exit wound drums , 1 is gonna have 1-5/16" hole in one side and a 2" hole in the other side, and the last will have a 2" hole in both sides. Which of the first 2 and last 2 will empty quicker?

Yeah c’mon. Daniel White