There are substantially more posts on this board saying we have less deer today than before. Most replies from the LFTT threads report very low sightings. Yet it appears everybody wants complete freedom to use an Apache helicopter with a mini-gun to kill every living deer in the state. What gives, fellas? You don't get more deer by killing more deer. You don't get larger bucks by killing smaller bucks. So we have a 3 buck limit...We could have a two week shotgun only season and one buck tag. My word, the State gave 10 days in February (for Pete's sake!!!!!!!) because apparently we're such bad hunters we couldn't see a buck the other 3.5 months of deer season. You can pretty much still kill every doe that walks out, just pile em up holocaust style! And we're complaining and fear-mongering about the State wanting to get a better grip on our deer? And then use some straw man argument about stripping us of liberty? Abuse will ultimately strip us of hunting liberties, not governmental dictatorship.
I'm very close friends with the biologists on our military base...he often tells me he'd like to do some different things, but cannot trust the majority of our hunters. Not in the sense he thinks they're unlawful, but they can't be turned loose to use their own judgment because they'll just stack up whatever moves all season long.

Last edited by ikillbux; 12/09/16 05:02 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.