Originally Posted By: ikillbux
Here's why:

I'm not the typical Bama fan, I actually know a little bit about football and can judge us objectively. I ain't saying y'all DON'T know football, but we can laughingly say that most fans of a team (especially Bama) are ignorantly homerish.

This team, OFFENSIVELY, has some real issues that "can" get them beat against the right team, and it's not a long shot. If LSU had any kind of QB play, we'd have a loss right now. If Ole Miss had any kind of defense. Our record and eye-test has as much to do with who we've played as it does how good we actually are.

If we play a team with a legit defense AND seasoned athletic QB, we're in for a fight. In a few games this year we've seen that a dynamic passing QB can throw on us...gee whiz, FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!....FLORIDA!!!!!!! looked like Joe Montana on a few drives! Chad Kelley nearly won the Heisman against us this year!!!!!!! If you don't think Watson and those two receivers of his can't move it on us, you're just wearing crimson shades. Do not be surprised if Washington doesn't make this way too scary. And Ohio St has Urban Meyer and a loaded 5-star defense. Again, Alabama is the best team I feel sure, but...

This is the exact reason i made a post about bama starting slow.. our defense has kept us alive this year. With the way bama is finding the offensive rhythm late, that may be what gets us beat. Bama is stacked with talent, but we have weaknesses and the right team will take advantage of those

Roads? Where we're going, we dont need roads. ~Doc brown