Trying something new with my photo sharing. Instead of using Flickr, which has become a pain in the butt because they have chosen to add a bunch of extra code to the shareable link, I am trying switching over to Google. Let's see if this works:

Took a vacation day and went to the cabin yesterday to see what I could get done. Trying to finish up all the electrical, so I made a bunch of pigtails for the electrical outlets and switch boxes. I know you can do this several ways, such as looping the wires around the electrical connectors, or simply running the current through each outlet or switch, but of all the different ways I read, the method I used seemed to be recommended by more electricians. Unfortunately it also was the biggest pain in the ass. I will only have to do it once thank goodness. My fingers are sore this morning. twisting all those wire nuts on nice and tight gets old after about the first 25 or so... grin

Some pigtails:

One of my many outlets I had to wire up:

End of a good day's work:

2016-12-03_09-50-54 by markvdowning, on Flickr

Edit: Well that didn't work so well either. Google is a bigger pain in the butt to get a JPEG link out of than Flickr.

Last edited by Irishguy; 12/03/16 05:54 AM.