Originally Posted By: jdfarm23
Originally Posted By: Johntravis89
Stalk my facebook and you read where I never claimed this wasn't killed in a high fence. As a matter I fact I even said I was and that it was a once in a lifetime experience

Did you not say that it was 100% free range? I remember reading that and I see other people quoting you as saying that as well. It was in your post about people bashing your deer but now that whole post appears to be gone. I haven't piling on you like everyone else has, but to say you never claimed it wasn't high fence is a lie.

He was in a 700 acre high fence. Not the small pens that you just walk in and are guaranteed a deer. To me that is a free ranging whitetail. I understand the way yall could of took it and believe y'all did! Great job! Hope it was fun. But All this shi* talk and y'all wanna believe everything everyone is saying ........ How my daddy payed for me a deer?? How they led it in on a leash.. All the various rude comments... I hope you feel good about yourself!! To everyone else who thanked me on my deer, I surely appreciate it!
Ps No matter where or how I killed this buck, I am very proud of him! Good luck and happy hunting!