Originally Posted By: Johntravis89
And I heard something about 3:15. It was him. 50 yards in front but to my right a little bit. He got behind some stuff so I didn't take the shot and he disappeared. 5 minutes later he somehow snuck within 20 yards straight below me. ( can't see bc the ladder is wrapped with a blind around it. ) he sees me and takes off into the bottom. He gone. I'm sick. Texting dad and telling him about I seen a monster. And blah blah blah. Sat the phone down just kept lookin along and at 3:39 I caught movement about 60 yards into the bottom and it was him trying his best to sneak through all wearily and sneaky. I yelled at him and his shoulder had limbs in front of it so I had to take the lethal neck shot!!

1. He at least has the correct grammar to tell a hunting story.
2. I hate that some limbs forced him to take that lethal neck shot. That's gonna cost a few more dollars at the taxidermist.
3. Why yell at him when his shoulder is behind limbs?
4. Anyone else think he saw him 3 times because the "big pen" wouldn't let him get farther than 60 yards?
5. Wearily?
6. I love this place.

"Hate is an acid that does more damage to the vessel in which it is stored, than the victim on which it is poured."

"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity."