Originally Posted By: RareBreed
It's coming along great and keep the updates coming. I've really enjoyed this thread. I can't imagine the time and energy y'all have put into this build but I know it must be gratifying. I'm ALMOST done with my hunting camp I've been working on for 2 years and still haven't completed it yet. It's 98.9% done though. I bought a portable shed and finished the inside with reclaimed wood from an old 1830's farmhouse that was on the property. I never thought it would be this time consuming from ripping the old wood out of the farmhouse, loading it up and bringing it to the camp site, cutting it down to size, sanding each board and nailing it up. It's nothing compared to what y'all have accomplished but it almost whipped me. I had a budget of 10k to buy the shed (14x28) have it delivered, wired, plumbed, insulated and finished out with the reclaimed wood and I'm about $250 under budget. Stayed in it for the first time this wknd with the fam and had a blast. It's primitive but that was the goal all along. Cheers to you and Mrs. Irish on a job well done. beers
I'll share my pics in a few weeks in another thread.

Please do. I sounds like a fun project. I'm going to start looking for some old wood and tin for certain areas of the inside to do some finishing work.