I hunt them myself,just a little upset they eat up all my greenfield seed.i live pretty much were I hunt plus oversee another 600 acres here at my house,there,s no-one that hunts them but me and the coyotes.keep me in mind I might need a partner next year on 209 acres of it to help out with lessening it.loaded with turkey,s I'm 8 pt with a 16 mininum spread on deer.no does there are several 130 t0 140 class deer on this proerty.you can kill as many coyotes as you wish.i have been hunting this land all my life I'm 44 years old.back a few years ago it was family only we killed around 15/20 deer ayear,but most were small bucks and does.my brother in law got divorced,my brother had a severe heart attack,and this past year my dad died.so that leaves me only,with my small children which will be with me at all times.the bummer is the landowner died and left the land to a university.they told me pretty much next year I will start having to lease it.if that happens I will b looking for one individual to share the lease with and about the deer and turkey,you.can kill as many turkey as you wish I'm not counting.but the deer I'm very strick on them all bucks have to be 8 points 16 inch spread.only exception if you have a kid they can shoot one doe.pm me and I will text you the quality of bucks I have. Yes I said about 5 years ago we used to shoot anything.but that changed when I was the only one hunting.there are no hunting clubs near by, have very good neighbors all the way around .