Originally Posted By: buzzard
Recurve, I voted for Cruz and was one of his biggest supporters. I have even spoke out against Trump when he said stupid stuff.
What I have not done is run around with the He can't win, might as well vote third party or stay at home argument. this election is about trump or Hillary, there is no third party. third parties elect Clintons, ask Ross Perot

Ok I'll agree with you here. I was a Cruz supporter. Still am because we need every man like him in the senate we can get. But, like you I'm not afraid to take off the gloves with respect to Trump. And I have no problem in speaking out against the nomination of Trump in the 1st place. It makes no difference now as he is our nominee. But should he lose it needs to be a lesson learned for our fellow conservatives.

In all honesty, I don't know what's going to happen. I know polls get rigged and demos are overpolled consistently. After Romney, I just don't know what to make of them. Some said voter turnout hurt Romney, but he received 93% of the republican vote. Obama only received 92%. Romney still lost. Those independent/undecided voters mean a lot and are never polled accurately. So while I believe there is ample evidence to say the polls aren't realistic due to oversampling, we all need to be prepared that it's also due to a large # of undecideds. That is a reality that does concern me. It should concern everyone that wants HRC to lose.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan