Originally Posted By: wmd
Originally Posted By: Hevishot13
Originally Posted By: wmd
I have three Browning cameras. One is 2 years old, 1 is a year old, and I bought the third one back in the summer. Last week I changed the batteries in all 3 of them. Went back today to check them because I don't trust them. The oldest one functioned flawlessly. The other two took great day pictures but it is like they are not flashing at night. It takes tons of night pictures, you just can't see anything in them. Not exactly true; in a few all you can barely make out are they eyes of the deer. Last time this happened, I brought them home; put them out in the yard and got great night pictures of neighborhood critters. Put it back in the woods, worked great. This time it not so much. I don't get it; I think they suck and will never buy another one. I would rather have a $50 Wild Game that blurs pictures every now and then, but functions like it should ... everytime it is supposed to.

I am going to see if I can find my receipt for the one I bought this summer and see if Browning will do something with it (like give me a new one that I can sell to try and get some of my money back!).

I bet they need the update done buddy. Check the software version, then look to see if a update is available. This is an issue that the update was designed to fix it. I bet 100 bucks that it'll fix them and they will take pics great. Mine did exactly this and updating fixed the problem. I've noticed that a lot of stores are selling the 2015 versions of the strike force, so they need to be updated right out of the pack.

Thanks Brother! I will try that and hope it fixes the problem. I was about ready to chunk it off the side of the mountain this afternoon.
your welcome buddy. If you have any problems just pm me and I'll help you with them