Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Originally Posted By: Remington270
Guys, relax. Even if reparations are paid, the 1%ers will have all the money back within a year. I'm not even kidding.

What is that suppose to mean? Do you know how much the 1%ers make to qualify? In NY city a Fireman married to a teacher is a 1%er.

I realize that. And that's the point. The hard working people that have wits to actually make smart decisions will always leave everyone else in the dust.

They're not spending their extra money on dumb stuff that loses value. It's the reason nearly 100% of lottery winners end up broke, dead, or both.

Leave everyone in the dust??? Huh?

The cost would cost Americans trillions and would come out of taxes. EVERYONE would have to pay and taxes would be increased to pay for it.
How do you GET back spent money? Its gone....it cant be "made back". It is SPENT!
And it would be substantial.

I cant even figure WTH youre saying. The 1% will get it back? and then what? give the rest of us back what we paid? NO..I dont think so.
No..it would cost everyone a freakin fortune in increased taxes. Not just the so called "1%"!

They will "get back" the Trillions of dollars it would cost? No..it would just be added to the 20 trillion of DEBT this country already has.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 09/28/16 03:15 AM.