Originally Posted By: BIG-AL
Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Why do libitards join this site ? They know we hate the very people they endorse and their way for America. So many of the newer members are a pain in the azz. I just put the ol ignore button on them !

It ain't just new members. A lot of our older members are Democrats they just don't know it.

Some may seem democratic in their replies, but I believe that is disappointment from Donald Trump not being the conservative candidate that we want him to be. As bas as he is, he is the best choice and I would like to think that most if not all on this site will be voting for him. When you weigh the options, he is the best that will be on the ticket on November 8. And, this is coming from a voter who once claimed to be a "Never Trumper." I've prayed and thought about it and I am at least smart enough (I hope its smartness) to know that the nominations and appointments of Supreme Court Justices is of vital importance for the United States of America. Hopefully, the Donald will hold true to his word and make conservative nominations and we'll have a Congress that will confirm and appoint his nominees. Hillary will destroy the country with her possible appointees (just think if one of those appointees is Barak Hussein (in Arabic "Destroyer") Obama.

This is the first time in 16 years of being on aldeer that I've ever had a string run this long. Thanks to all who have responded and all I ask is that we all continue to pray for our great country. We need to be diligent and discerning. We are talking about our children's, grand children's, great-grandchildren's, etc. future. If we continue to let this great country slide into the toilet bowl, we, already owing them an apology, will owe them an even greater apology. It is our generation and at least one before us that have let the U.S. slide to where it currently stands. It's time for a major change. God bless!

"Said I never had much use for one; never said I didn't know how to use it".
-Matthew Quigley in "Quigley Down Under"