Originally Posted By: CNC
[
I hear you…I hear you…..Like I said though, I find it odd for Saban to tip his hand at all. I fully expected not to know who was going to be QB until the game started. The fact that he’s supposedly taking the running/dual threat QB off the table is giving the other team a little heads up that’s unlike him. Why not just say nothing at all and let them keep guessing? That would be more like Saban. I’ll be happy whoever is in there as long as they perform. I just haven’t ever seen much from Bateman or Barnett that gives me lots of confidence.

1. Saban releases a depth chart every year on the Monday before the first game. This year is no different. Same as ever.
2. I don't think Saban's ever been known to really be into the "mind" games (keep 'em guessing). I think he's always been more like..."well, what you see is what you get".
3. Did anyone see anything out of Jake Coker in pre-season last year to give them a lot of confidence....or Blake Sims the year before that?

Again...we're talking about Saban here. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I'm not really sure why everyone is foaming at the mouth for a dual-threat qb anyway. Clemson came into the NC game last year with the #1 defense in the nation, granted, it was against ACC competition. Did our pro-style offense putting up *only* 38 points on them not impress anyone other than me?

#Spoiledfanbase

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?