So, got a new lease this year. We share a few roads with a hunting club. I researched and found his number, reached out to him, and tried to be nice to see about getting access to one of the gates. He seemed nice then, but was able to get my own lock on through Rayioner.

One road, they have to drive theough just about our whole road to get to a shooting house and field in the back. Other road we have to drive theough a little bit to get to about 60-80 acres of our land. On that side, there is a powerline and they have a shooting house at end, that looks down toward us. Obviously they could shoot onto our property. That made me a little nervous, but have not talked tp them about that. Well today, my FIL went to freshen up some camera spots. Here is the scenario that unfolded. Granted, FIL was on their property and drove around gate, which I wouldn't have done.

Well, had our first run in with ole Gary today. Father in law and mother in law we t over to freshen up the camera spots. Pull in the first gate, and there is a truck down the other way. FIL decides he will just unload atv at old gas well(on their property) so as to not block the road with his truck. Gary pulled up and said they don't allow atvs on their property. FIL says he will load it back up, pull down the road, and unload it there. He was just trying to not block road. Gary says, no, go ahead, you already unloaded it. FIL drives off, does what he has to do, comes back, loads atv and gate is now locked. No, biggie, we have combo. But FIL forgot it and could not get me on phone. So he unloads atv, drives around gate and goes and feeds at other spots(one which he couldn't find camera, hoping he just missed it), comes back and there is a note on his windshield saying he doesn't appreciate him riding an atv on the property or us parking on his property. Guess next time, I will pull truck up on power line(that looks onto us with shooting house), unload there and leave it parked in the middle of powerline.

I would much rather be cordial with him but may not work out that way