Good stuff so far. Keep it coming. Never would have thought about the blister remedy and preparedness.

We will be hunting in 2 man teams. We have 2 archery and 2 muzzleloader. I'm muzzleloading. I'm running and walking my 53 year old butt every night. Our base camp is around 9400 feet and I have skied that high and I know the altitude will be rough on me. Not worried about altitude sickness, just the cardio. Troy, our outfitter will pack out the quartered elk. We sat phone him when we kill and he comes in the next day to pack out the meat and antlers. He called and went over a lot of rules for the camp and the carcass handling. How many times have you been? Might buy you lunch one day and pick your brain if you don't mind.

Hunt dates are Sept. 10-17. Hunting GMU #19. My buddy has been on this hunt 3 times and killed 2 and lost one. He said the Bulls will bugle some but not totally vocal. He said it is really weather dependent on the action. Our camp is 2 hrs in and the good part is that we don't have to get far from camp at all to be in elk. Apparently, it is all timber and no meadows where we will be according to him.

Keep up the info. Again, thanks in advance.

Don't give up, don't ever give up!