I usually kill mutiple mature bucks I have on camera every year. I killed a really old 10 point last year my buddy had been trying to kill for 3 years. I used the info he had learned and my recent pics of him and killed him first year I got to hunt the property.

Here are a few tips I've learned. Use a blackout camera, hang the camera high to get it out of the Bucks field of view, run cameras on mineral licks early season for inventory, as soon as bucks start laying down scrapes I open a big mock scrape by my stand and pee in it. I hang the camea high and out of sight over looking this scrape. If there is a mature buck using the area he's going to check that scrape often if not tipped off by human scent and presence. I only check cameras when hunting that particular area or I'll check them when it's raining. These tips work for me and I usually have an opportunity at a few hit list bucks every year. The #1 thing I get out of running cameras is confidence I'm in the area a hit list buck is known to use. This gives me the motivation to hunt hard and be smart about how I hunt the area.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."