Originally Posted By: trox28
Originally Posted By: Deadwood
Well, Bernie has more testicular fortitude by supporting the one who beat him than Cruz showed at our Party convention. At least he's a known quantity.

I'm sorry I ever supported Cruz after Dr. Ben dropped out. He's a self serving crybaby who would rather see the election go to the Dems since he lost the nomination by an embarrassing margin. I view the NeverTrumpers the same way.

And we're off

I visited the NeverTrump website and saw that there were only a little over 50,000 pledged signatures to not vote for Trump.

I would hope that most of the folks on here that can't stand Trump are just letting off well deserved steam because they truly see Cruz as the best choice. Hey, I did too.

Personally, I believe Cruz is more of a Constitutionalist than Trump, but the sad fact is, he is NOT the Republican Nominee. There's no middle ground here. Cruz needs to take his lumps and quit whining. It ain't helping anybody.

A Red state can easily become a Blue state if folks don't man up. 9 electoral votes CAN swing this thing because a few becomes many come election day.