Originally Posted By: Clem

That's a good idea.

Also would be good for the DCNR to make a really big, vocal and well-planned deal about this major, never-before-seen change in the state. I looked at the site's news releases to see if there is a specific announcement about it -- nothing -- and there has been no obvious other effort than this list of meetings to get the word out. There's a disconnect somewhere. If the 'complaints' on here about lack of info is an indication then A LOT of hunters are going to be caught off guard by this when deer season arrives.

I agree. If we’re going to be required to do this now, I’d also like to have more of the data available for the public to see. One thing I’d like to be able to see is the # of deer killed on each individual day instead of just a running total by county. I’m sure the guys at the DCNR are also going to plug these numbers into all kinds of GIS maps and such. I’d like to be able to see some of these end products that the data is providing us. I think the general hunter would be more accepting of it too if he or she were able to see what is being produced from the extra hassle that is being placed upon them.

Last edited by CNC; 06/11/16 08:09 AM.

We dont rent pigs