It's so amazing how someone can have only 3 posts as Cool_Hand_Luke and they are all about only one single hunting club. They hide behind a name due to the facts that they are scared of showing their identity.
When I joined this forum a few years ago I realized to investigate posts others share on this site due to the FACT THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF WHINNERS WHO POST BAD THINGS ABOUT THEIR FORMER HUNTING CLUB.
I am so glad that I had done this since I did choose to be an adult and make my own decisions by myself. I decided to join Pine Ridge Hunt Camp Feburary of 2015 for this past season. I'm so glad that I did such because I was able to see plenty of deer and I harvested 3 does and 2 fine bucks this past season.
I hunted 3 of the 4 properties and saw deer 80% of the time I was on my stands. My 3 does we're mature does 3-5 years old weighing 135 to 145 lbs. both bucks were mountable bucks one 6pt and one 9pt. 6pt 145lb 9pt 160lb.
This was my first year hunting this club but I put the field work in to find some areas I wanted to hunt. You have to go to the deer if you want good deer. I've hunted in Troy since I was 7 years old and when I joined the navy in 1991 I gave up hunting. Now I'm glad to once again be in a great hunting club in Troy Alabama again. I was raised to go to where the deer are not try and have them come to me.

Pine Ridge Hunt Camp is a great club to be in. Yes, as with all clubs there are some disagreements by some who leave or get dismissed. Yes we have rules to follow. Rules are in place for everyone's safety. This includes our tag system which I have always agreed with, with a few other clubs I had been in. Tagging out in an area that you are hunting is a great way to protect yourself. If you get injured or something and you are not back in the evening then someone will know that something may have happened to you and there will be people looking for you. I'd rather be an adult and check out and in than be injured without any help coming if I could not call for help. Safety Safety Safety. That's the number one rule in hunting.
Planning on staying with this great hunting club a long time.

Last edited by Bamafan1973; 05/17/16 03:17 PM. Reason: Addition