Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: WmHunter
Your right Bill.

But the political, social, legal and cultural fight goes hand in hand with aggressive evangelism.

Add: can't change the world but we could do like the Founding Fathers did for OUR country: full blown armed rebellion. Ecclesiastes says their is a legit time for war.

God commanded the Israelites to completely erase all idolatry and Satanism from the land He gave them. I am certain that there will be many American and European believers who suffer loss of reward for *failure* to being involved in trying to stop the spread of demonism and Satanism.

I agree there is a time for war and we shouldn't lay down while the progressive movement runs over us. My point was even if you defeat one agenda another will take it's place unless believers do their part to bring the lost to the Gospel, which brings real, sustained change. The church (believers) have failed miserably at that commission.

Agree Bill.

It is interesting to study the cause of such failures. False teachers being let in. Spiritual darkness fighting harder. Social and cultural upheavals. Too much wealth and prosperity and entertainment. Technological and scientific advancement.

The end will not be a pretty sight. Until The Faithful and True returns. And not pretty even then for the folks that have fought against Him.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter