Originally Posted By: BC
So what's the solution Ben? You going to vote for Hitlery to spite Trump.

It's either Trump or Hillary.

IMO there is no solution currently. I really don't think I can vote for either one of them as we know who they are. As I have said I expect Trump will win easily. I just think he is a terrible representation of what a Conservative Republican president should be. With that said the word Conservative Republican seems to mean different things to different people these days.

I also truly hope and pray Trump does everything he has said and goes down as one of the greatest presidents of all time but if he does not I think he destroys any chance of having a Republican candidate elected for 16 more years which will truly doom the US. I know a lot of you guys can't see my point of view along with a few others here. But I really don't have anything against the Donald. I am just so dissapointed in the entire process, we had the most important election of all time and we chose the one candidate that spent his life supporting everything republicans used to be against and now no one has any idea whether he is or is not what he now claims to be but the majority is fine taking that gamble. I will be glad when it is all over.