Originally Posted By: bigt
[quote=Rebelmanaccident. Again, we work hard at what we do. I bet no other 'timber company' invited every single club to a tournament style clay shoot last year along with dinner.

I am pretty sure he did not say they didn't see a deer. He said they didn't shoot any. People generally do not pay $10 an acre to shoot a few does or a couple of spikes or four points or at least I hope not. Like I referenced when people start out paying high lease rates there is and should the expectation that the hunting is going to be pretty good from the start not on the same par as public land hunting. [/quote]

To be clear, ten members of the now defunct hunt club that leased that tract did not see a single deer. So yes neither I nor any other member saw a doe or buck or anything deer or turkey could be harvested. I couldn't believe it but it was true myself until sat all day on multiple days and saw nothing.

Second, I never got an answer to emails I sent through the Rayonier system after setting up an account. Perhaps issue with their internal system. It had name of managers from drop down menu to send an inquiry. Could be it didn't work