Right now I’m liking the Glock and the Ruger 44 carbine. That carbine looks like a bad arse little gun. Even as small as it is though, I still worry about how convenient it will be to bust through brush and vines with it on my back. I’m walking around the majority of the time with my GPS in one hand watching Otis and a stylus in the other. I don’t want to have to fight with a long gun in the thick chit. We’re talking about going down rabbit trails and sometimes even making your own trail. Take the track me and Randy went on for instance. When the guy showed us where the deer ran out of the field and into the thicket…. I just looked at it and was like “Are you serious Clark?” The damn dogs could barely go through it. We had to just put our forearms in front of our faces and trail blaze. This is a big consideration in going with a pistol. Busting through brush like that is to be expected on nearly every track.

What do you guys feel like would be the limitations of a Glock 40??? Does it not have enough arse to do the job?

We dont rent pigs