Took the Abolt un cleaned and pre trigger adjustments to shoot a few rounds and just get it on paper after getting the scope mounted. I had a box of cheap federal power shock 150 gr soft points at the House and Decided to try those since I had them on hand. Just for giggles I figured I'd shoot this gun for the first time at 100 yards, it hit at almost exactly 9 o'clock on the left side of target. Adjusted the scope and cut the windage in half to the bullseye with the next bullet. Made one more adjustment and the Next 5 shots were within a 3" of each other. I was quite pleased, I took it home and cleaned all the factory packaging grease and oil off and adjusted the trigger down. I can hardly wait to get a chance to go do some real shooting and dial it in. I was very impressed with the Burris eurodiamond, it is a very clear and crisp scope that tracks well, I'm ready to see how it does at dusk and dawn.

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Well, the way I see it is there's just too many assholes
On a good day there's a bunch of assholes in here. On a bad day there's too many assholes in here.