Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

Bill I honestly believe that the majority of us on here have the same core beliefs. I also honestly believe that if we don't defeat Hillary Clinton in this election those core beliefs we all have and practice in our lives will start to diminish at an even faster rate than they already have.

I'll admit after being a Cruz and Carson supporter from the very start I never thought it would come down to Trump being the republican presidential nominee. But it looks like that is going to happen after next week. And after all the behind close door meetings that the establishment has have plus the Romney cheerleading and the pink shirt wearing RINOS like Ryan, Rove, McConnell, Gram and McCain to just to name a few I'm actually glad that Donald Trump is giving them the middle finger. It's time to break up everybody's party in Washington even if it isn't a constitutional conservative.

That's where I am at too. Still hoping for a Cruz miracle though.

But I strongly prefer the full blown armed revolution route.

https://www.constitutionfacts.com/content/declaration/files/Declaration_AboutTheSigners.pdf

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter