Originally Posted By: Surefire1911
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
If going back meant that I wouldn't have my son and his precious family in my life then I'd never go back. All the bad that I went thru to get here was worth it to get to have my grandkids in my life.

Spot on. I probably could have lived a little cleaner but it put me in the spot I'm in now. I wouldn't trade it for anything

That's the thing, you never know what one little tweek, would do to the whole "current situation". I would like to be able to say that my wife now, was my first and only, but if so, I may have a son, just not the one I have now. I may also have a daughter, but just not the one I have now. God puts where He wants us and when He wants us there for a reason. To this day I still wonder what the reasons are from time to time. Having said all that, other than saving all the money I blew on guns, cigarettes (I'm now a reformed smoker smile ), beer and pole dancers grin . I wouldn't change a thing.

There are two types of gun enthusiasts ... Those who have been F#CKED by PTG and those who will be!

~ unknown