I agree. We should outlaw rifles and compound bows. If we can't kill them with spears then we need to abolish deer season!!!

Originally Posted By: Fun4all
My thoughts, hmm. On the one hand people want to corral deer into one small area to make it easier to kill them. On the other hand too many does are being killed now. On the one hand, too many young less than MATURE old bucks are being killed. On the other hand corral the deer into a small spot to make killing them easier.

The really sad part if the baiters and want a be baiters would actually learn how to hunt instead of wanting to bait or sit and watch grass grow in a green field maybe just maybe they would actually kill deer!! But, of course that would mean getting the heck out of in front of the TV and stop watching with starry eyes all of the TV shows. I would be all for outlawing green fields to by the way. Kind of solves the issue of killing too many does and young bucks, but that's the easiest and best solution. But it doesn't stop the squeaky wheels that will never stop squeaking.