Originally Posted By: booth2
Originally Posted By: AJNiette
My bad....just jerking the chain...its been fun to see what reactions would come. But hopefully Mike will take better care of his dog and don`t shoot it again like he did in north Alabama....I just made my point to him once again as I did last year. Cause if he does not.... he will not have a dog to track with it takes a long time to get a Magic dog. Without Lucy he would not be able to enjoy his retirement hobby.....hope I have helped him get more tracks and hot have to drive all over the Great State of Alabama...Role Tide.

One last thang....Mike lets see more pics of deer you find for hunter....know you are busy been you got PR guys on here they can post em.

So, did Mike actually shoot his dog?...and it got hit by a car? Im just trying to figure out how he shot his dog. From what i understand, hes a tracker, it seems like the hunter could have shot the dog. Just trying to make since out of all this. Has anybody on here seen Mike's dog? Does it look like hell?

Alot of pics of his dog on here and they are sharp looking to me!

Also I have a mountain cur and a few scratches or even worse isnt goin to keep her from wanting to hunt. Shes been snake bit twice, cut open for 12 inches under her belly and you still could'nt keep her from chasing a dang squirrel unless you restrain her.

Im sure Lucy loves running the track more then Mike. Shes a TRACKING DOG. Its what she does...

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/22/16 05:23 AM.