Originally Posted By: MTeague
Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb

Originally Posted By: sluggun
I had worked a 12 hr night shift in which I had to slab a whole reel of paper down. I was also catching a cold and took some sudafed. Me and sudafed dont mix well. I ended up staying up all day hunting so I was very tired. It was also cold so I had on extra clothes and coveralls. I was pulling 70 lbs back then. About 4:00 a nice buck walked out and I tried to draw back on him. I couldnt pull that thing back for nothing. I gave it one big jerk and managed to get it back but I had pulled so hard that my broadhead hit my tm hunter arrow rest and pulled the arrow off the string. The deer heard it but didnt leave. I got another arrow but never could draw it back again. About every five minutes I would try but couldnt. Turns out I pulled a muscle in my arm and couldnt shoot my bow for three weeks. I had to watch that stupid deer feed around for almost an hour knowing I couldnt shoot him.

Who did you work for? I had to slab a couple when I worked for graphich packaging. That always sucked
probably International Paper

Ive worked for 3 different paper companies but havent left the building. Mcmillian Blodel, then weyerhaueser and now international paper. Our reels are 320" long and 46" from the metal spool to the outer edge of the paper. weighs about 40 tons.

Team Rack Addicts
2016 Aldeer Deer Champions