I haven't had much time to hunt this year with work, but I'd say this 1 hunt made my year a success! I have had this buck on camera on my greenfield a lot but all after dark, he had came religiously for 2 weeks in a row between 6/7pm... I wasn't really able to get in the stand much those weeks, and hasn't been back on camera in over a week and half... Well I got 4 days off for New Years and new I was gonna stay to hunting this one area bc of the amount of bucks I had pictures of on my field...i have a good idea where a lot of the deer bed in this area also... So I hunted this stand Thursday, and seen 1 doe and 2 spikes, went to afew other stands and didn't see much that evenin and Friday.... but Saturday morning I went back to same stand as Thursday and hadn't seen a deer until 830... When I hear something loud in their bedding area so I focused there, within minutes out he stepped to ease down the tree line, I'm guessing cruising for does bc he stunk bad! Then the 300 did a number on him where he ran about 40 Yds and crashed! I am truly blessed because I know a lot of buddies who have put in a lot of hours this season and haven't gotten a thing... Here's afew before pics