Originally Posted By: RonBuck
You know what I'm surprised i post something about a bounty on a republican site, and I don't ridiculed down to being a Obama loving queer. I'm real suprised at the minimal amount of responses. I think we need to see some ideas as to deal with them .. I read where in two weeks a hunters association in Pennsylvania is holding a Yote killing contest for three days .. 50 dollars for every Yote .. 2000 to the winner .. 500 for the fattest Yote overall . 100 dollars to the fattest Yote each day .25 dollar entry fee . Now that sounds like a damn good idea .. But I think we should have em every weekend from feb 1 thru March 15

Ron, I tried to help you out. Lot of good ribbing on this site, it seems. I'm new so, I assume it takes awhile to fit in and get accepted. I don't think there's much chance of our fellow Aldeer brethren going for your bounty idea. l assume most here are like me and hate big government. I don't like paying taxes myself. A fee, is just a hidden tax. So people voluntarily paying more for a license to provide a bounty on yotes...probably ain't happening.
I have been assured there are way more deer than yotes. As you can see no one offered any population estimates. The state used to estimate between 1.5 to 1.8 million. With that number and the slight year to year expected decrease, I guess I am wrong. I guess it's true, just because I ain't seeing em... don't mean they ain't there.