Originally Posted By: talltines1
Ok trox I know who you are and I have called the game wardens on you and your cousin got the deputy sheriff also who hunts the clear cut with me watching you hard just a matter of time you. Shouldnt give yourself up like that.the 6 and 7 I hadnt had on my camers in a while pretty sure yall done poached them ,my son killed the 8 and it was very massiveand tall.you done stole several of my cameras cops have the report and thedead turkey inthe red cooler.just waiting to catch you on my land,you will be prosacuted.yea I take blood pressure medicine and lyrica.but talking about pills ,at store that was skittles you dumb arse.and I have to ride the roads to keep check onyo and your cousin,either ine of you are not allowed to own firearms due to jail time .so im just being patient you will get whats comeing to you.and it aint gonna be good.mr Burkhalter is looking for your cousin and I know he lives right beside you.so just keep on rideing them 4 wheelers at the y all I have to have is a picture to proscute you.

Is this that heavy 8 point????

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne