Originally Posted By: AUdeerhunter
Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
That deers inside spread, mass, and tine length will fool you. His brow tines are both over 7". His spread is probably somewhere in the 26-28" inside, and mass you can't wrap around on every circumference. I can see 180" all day.

I was told that the H3 measurement on the right side was right at 6" shocked

Brian remember the pic I showed you of this deer a couple years ago? You would not believe the way this deer comes through the woods. This is the same deer I was telling you I saw the evening of the Halloween party at Longview last year. I only saw him with bow in hand on several occasions at 75-100 yards.

I have permission to hunt this property and have hunted it for 10 years now. I personally vouch this is a free range deer. I have saw it on the hoof a couple times the last several years. He called me right after he shot it to help him come get it out to clean and cape it. Unfortunately I had 4 ft of water rushing across my driveway and could not get out. The pic looked like the property owner's pasture fence but it is possible a high fence being in the background of some of the pictures floating around as the guy who cleaned it and scored it is a deer farmer and the deer was brought to his place to be cleaned and scored. As for the score I could believe it and I trust the guy who scored it with that being said I have not laid hands on the rack yet. Congrats to my buddy and I thank him for letting me hunt his farm!!!