I thought I would show this for the other trackers out there. It’s one of the handiest pieces of equipment that I’ve used so far. It’s actually a vest that foresters use for cruising timber but it works perfect for a tracking vest. It has built in eyelets to attach my lanyards for my whistle and GPS unit. My cell phone fits perfect in one of the upper pockets and the other upper pocket I use to hold a small first aid packet. Mostly just a few small things for minor cuts or in case I get blisters on my heels…..along with some medication for Otis if he were to get snake bit. The lower pockets work well to hold water, gloves, toilet paper, etc…..Whatever you might want to take with you. I always stick some water in mine along with a little bowl for Otis to drink from. The inside of the vest also has two large pockets on either side that work great for holding my leash after I turn Otis loose. The other side holds half a roll of toilet paper just in case. The best part is that I can keep everything together in this one vest and have it ready to just put on when it’s time to track, without having to gather up all the individual pieces each time. Its also conveniently hunter orange in color.

This one came for Forestry Suppliers Inc.

Last edited by CNC; 12/20/15 07:29 AM.

We dont rent pigs