I have a Remington Model Seven Lightweight rifle chambered in .243 Winchester for sale. Would be a great packing rifle for the woods weighing in at less than an ounce over 7 pounds.

The rifle has a 18-1/2" barrel, 4-round magazine with hinged floorplate, and checkered walnut stock. Overall condition is very good and the rifle has nearly perfect original blue finish. There is no rust or pitting. The stock is in very good shape with slightly above average figure, deep checkering, and no cracks or chips, just a few handling marks, most can be seen in the photos. The LOP measures 13-1/4" from trigger to factory pad.

Comes with mount, rings, and Leupold 3x9x33 Vari-X Compact scope. Also included are one full box of 58 grain V-MAX Hornady Superformance Varmint, one full box and one partial box (31 rounds total) of 100 grain Interlock Hornady ammo, and one partial box (12 rounds) of Perfecta. If you reload I'll also include 21 pieces of Winchester brass (20 once fired and 1 range pickup), 17 pieces of PPU brass (range pickups), and 8 pieces of once fired Perfecta brass. All brass has been decapped and polished, but NOT sized.

$650.00 for everything FIRM.

I'm in Huntsville, but will be in Birmingham tomorrow and may be able to make time to meet.