Soooo..... What's really going on?? I tried to get caught up but dang. I go outside for 5mins and an extra two pages show up.
This is my take on it.

OP didn't pin out or did pin out and didn't remove it, another guy who had been doing fake scrapes acted like it was a big deal that the op was hunting his area, and did have legitimate concern about the pin out issue.. But actually the guy complaining about said place was putting on a front to make the op think it was a big deal to hunt his "area" . The guy put on the front to make it seem like he had been seeing sign in there, in his mind he knows it's artificial sign and if members see he gets mad they will flock to see this dandy buck he is after, once the other 15 members are on the two acres where the rub and scrapes are galore.. The complaint guy will go sit on the other 1000 acres and wack deer all yr long....

Not to mention the other side stories, ass whippins, lies, outlaws and assholes.

This is my first yr in a club, we surprisingly had a nice calm weekend at our club... From my perspective

Last edited by TravisBatey; 11/22/15 04:32 PM.