Originally Posted By: Shaw
Isn't hunting club drama great. When you or your buddy get kicked out of a club for being assholes, you post lies on hunting forums and Facebook to try and get back at them..... It's truly amazing.....

Might as well quit beating around the bush. Tru-Talker is talking about the club that Bowhunter84 and Yekrut are in which he was in last year. His buddy got kicked out for hunting hard and not being part of the group best I can tell(not something I personally witnessed so can't claim this as truth but believe it to be so). You are talking about Tru-Talker having a picture of one of the lawyers in BH84 and Yekrut's club walking up to a dead deer with corn behind them with dad having the gun and kid holding his ears as if dad is about to shoot deer again(youth season and from stories I've heard kid is scared to shoot a pellet gun. The gun they have with them is a 270). Now it's hard to call that lies, being that I've seen pictures and the pics have been posted here and deleted by mods almost instantly.