Originally Posted By: ridgestalker
Originally Posted By: mw2015
Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Those boys were screwed by a retired idiot. I hope they sue him and take everything he owns ! He should stop trying to be a super cop and take the time to admit he was wrong and try to repay their legal fees. He caused them let him suffer !

No kidding perch. I've never heard of anything as ridiculous as this. No probable cause or right to detain anyone. Civil rights violations and impersonating an LEO. Do judges in rural Alabama even have to graduate law school and pass the bar? lol rofl

Retired GW without ID lucky he was picking on kids and not grown men. I mean a fellow pulls in behind you raising cain and claims to be an officer and has no badge. I myself would be talking back with a Shield in my hand.Folks are crazy these days and that could have got out of hand real quick especially if you haven't done nothing that your being accused off. Thank God I live in Jackson county.

That's a fact there. Somebody tries that with me, when I have done nothing wrong, they are going to be at gunpoint before the situation is over.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14