Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: capehorn24
4 of us lease 505acres, we all work at the same place, we have a blast. Get the land, plant some fields and have fun, shoot a buck or let it walk might come back bigger might not. We got a tent and an outhouse basic as it gets, but we have a large time, no drama/bs

Now this is what hunting is suppose to be about.. thumbup

Yep..How we are too.We only have 340 acres with 5 of us but we are all the same way.We have a lil hunting shack and a firepit that will get more time spent at it than the shooting houses and ladder stands.I might hunt over there a handful of times if that.The others probably the same.Place don't get a whole lotta pressure cause most of us are always hunting elsewhere.We don't get caught up in qdma but we also don't shoot small bucks.I'm over both our leases and my only rule is if you're gonna take a buck Atleast make it be one you're gonna do some kinda mount on.I told everybody don't shoot a buck if you just gonna cut its horns off and throw em in a pile somewhere.Like I said we've had one place 5 years and the other 2 years and I've never even killed a deer over there.My step brother got his first buck over there about 3 years ago and I took a buddy of mine that had never killed a deer last year and when he shot a doe i was more excited than he was.That's what its all about to me.Good luck and I hope y'all find what y'all looking for.