Originally Posted By: Frankie
Originally Posted By: bill
If they just get half the people to give up their guns it will make their goal easier to attain. There are a bunch of gun owners who would give up their weapons under the right circumstances. I bet there are even a bunch of people who claim they would fight to the death that would give them up if faced with that possibility. All the guns don't have to be confiscated to give the government an insurmountable edge.

been saying that myself . be kinda hard to kill folks if you got a kid crying and pulling on your pants leg .

Thank the lord our founding fathers...nor anyone serving our country in the last ten years of war that has children shared that sentiment.

Many are married with children that they leave for the length of their tours overseas. It seemed that 1/2 the people I served with were married with children.

That always seemed the toughest hardship to me...the guys leaving their wifes and kids.

But thank the lord we as Americans have many brave people who make that sacrifice every year. Heres to hoping that we always will.