Originally Posted By: CD
You looking for paper maps or online maps? You can't get online topo maps from that site. You can try terraserver or similar sites for online maps. If you are looking for paper maps, you should be able to order USGS too maps online. That area is probably on the Hytop quad. CD.

Just looking at that pic, the saddle below the point if you take the south fork of the main road has been good to me in the past. There's an old airplane further down the west side of the point from the saddle. Kinda neat to look at. Also, there used to be some good early bow hunts by that wet spot north of the road on top. There used to be a couple good persimmon trees there but it's been several years since I've been to them. Not sure if they got cut or not. I hunted that property for several years before it went public. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I've been in there several times and I've heard tell of that airplane. I've yet to find it, next time I go there I'll look again with your directions. Thanks!

I don't want to pass quietly into the night. I want to slide in sideways kickin and screamin
Life really is awesome ... Soak it up while you can ...