Originally Posted By: 257wbymag
Easy on Doc Yekrut ive known him my whole life. He's from the old school as my dad and most all of the older men around selma. They have killed more turkeys than most anyone around these days and killed them mostly before all of this modern technology we have today. heck my dad still says im nuts for shooting a 3.5 but thats his opinion. I know what Lee is saying about his land and we all have chufa patches down there. They arent blessed with the row crop and hardwoods like we have up here and have to maximize resources amongst all the pines now. He's just trying to figure out some weed problems and im gonna help if i can.

I would like to apologize to anyone that has known you their whole life. Lee must be a really good guy. I think I need to see some of these places ya'll are talking about the around the first week of the season this year just to make sure what we are talking about. wink

I was just ribbing him, I don't have a problem with food plots, 10 gauges, chufa, 3.5's, TSS, or killing hens in the fall. I have done them all but the chufa and TSS and I still have to time to do both before I die.

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters. —Archibald Rutledge—