Yeah, that picture has been circulating for a few weeks now, and it's not accurate. Now don't get me wrong, all those welfare-type programs do exist, but that scenario doesn't. Here's the deal from my perspective... we need to STOP battling against the welfare state with the argument of "lazy, no good, degenerate folks need to get off their arse and go to work!" That may be true, but the liberals are using that rhetoric against us by making us look "mean" in the public eye. Like it or not, at least half the country (I believe far more) has no problem with it, in fact they want MORE government assistance, and they want your money to do it with. So calling them all "lazy, drug-using SOBs" just gives them more desire to punish you.
We need to push politically to become more constitutional!!... there is ZERO logic in the document to financially assist citizenry. In other words, we need to stop trying to philosophically brainwash liberals into thinking like us, and factually legislate to remove it based on the American rules for governing.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.