I'm currently working with a maintenance man at a school that feels the need to be right in your face while talking and he want let you move or walk around him while doing this. I've been around several of these close talkers before and it really gets on my nerves. Especially when they just got thru eating onions, nacho cheese or cool ranch doritos and or tuna fish just to name a few things that linger around.

This cat just happens to always have a dip in his mouth too which freaks me out even more. Because I can't stand the smell since I quit and you know you are to dang close to someone when they know what dip you got in your mouth. Not only is he a close talker he also knows everything about anything. I think I'm a pretty nice guy and I love people and will talk to anybody but you ain't got to be all up in my personal space when we have a conversation. That's just weird!

He's dipping Copenhagen original long cut and I know this because that was my choice years ago. I'm going to have to see if I can finish up this inspection with out him so I can have a good day or just not ask any questions if possible.

Do y'all know any of these close talkers or you may be one yourself?

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!