Originally Posted By: sumpter_al
Originally Posted By: AUduckiller

Originally Posted By: sumpter_al
Originally Posted By: AUduckiller

You guys are seriously pieces of work. We were talking about a different section of our property. Man people on this site kill me with the oh that never should have happened you did this this and this wrong. Kiss my big white American ass shucks happens

Wow

Did you really just post that? You made a stupid fricking mistake that could have easily killed or severely injured someone and your response when you get called out on it is:

"shucks happens"

It sure is early in the day to be drunk, and that is the only excuse to say something that stupid. This might have been an accident but it was completely preventable.

1. If you had been driving slower around a blind curve it would not have happened.

2. If you had properly maintained the road it would not have happened.

Now you can flame me or complain all you want but it will not change the fact about # 1 & 2.

I'm glad you were there. And can tell me what would have made it not happen. Regardless the point is that it did happen. You know how some things are completely out of your control yeah this was on of those times. This is why people who were on this sight for years are leaving because of retards like you. Sorry I made a mistake bud I'll do my best to be as good as you are one day because we all know you don't make mistakes.

No I was not there. You are asking me to tell you what you should have done to keep it from happening. Well thats real simple:

SLOW DOWN TO A SPEED THAT YOU CAN STOP WITHIN THE SIGHT DISTANCE.

There is nothing in my post that can be refuted. If you had been driving a slower speed the accident would not have happened.

And if people leave this site (note I spelled it correctly) it is because of mouth breathing idiots like you.

Hell you probably would think if you had an accident while texting it "accidents happen, and so does shucks"

Actually even if he had been going 10 and could stop and other guy was still doing 25-30 and couldn't then that accident still happens. So actually that statement can be refuted.