Originally Posted By: dagwood
I just watched it and I don't really know what the OP is talking about. The guy shot a buck on the list and when they came to pick him up they drove past the deer to pick up the hunter. Then they went back and let him recover it without telling him they already had seen it. Bill doesn't shake hands. I don't have a problem with that but he gave the guy 2 fist bumps. I thought they made the hunter feel good about his kill.

woe nelly…gots to be talking about a different episode. Billy drove/ flew past the shooting house to go to the deer , knowing the hunter was still in the shooting house, made the hunter walk 200 yds and when the hunter gets there Bill looks like someone just shot his dog and proceeds to lecture the guy on how he shot a young deer. If you really think about it, he had to have been ticked that the guy shot a deer. I mean, who drives by a hunter and keeps on trucking down to the deer. Wouldn't most people stop, pick up the hunter, congratulate the hunter and ride or walk down to the buck together to let the hunter be the first one to put his hands on the buck?